Are you not satisfied with the Gcash service or are you concerned about Gcash privacy and searching for How to delete Transaction History in Gcash?
Then you have definitely hit the right article. In this article, | will show you the steps in detail that will solve your issue.
Gcash is a mobile wallet app that allows its users to send and receive money, pay bills, shop online, etc.
When you use Gcash or any other transaction application, they store your transaction history, such as the date, amount, and status, so that you can check expenditures in the future.
Steps by Step Guide: How to delete transaction history in Gcash?
Well, Gcash doesn’t provide any facility where you can delete your transaction history because of security reasons.
If you still want to delete transaction history in Gcash, then you have to delete your Gcash account, and there is no other option for it.
Why delete transaction history in Gcash?
Look there would be several reasons for deleting transaction history in Gcash some of them can be:
- Concern about your privacy as you don’t trust the Gcash service anymore.
- Your Gcash account has been hacked, and you are worried about the transaction history of the account.
- You lost your device and are concerned about misusing your active Gcash account.
- Or you want to hide specific transactions for personal reasons.
How to check transaction history through the app?
Gcash provides a facility where you can view your transaction history. To check your transaction history, follow the steps below:
- Open the Gcash application on your phone and log in to your account
- Tap on the Transaction icon at the bottom bar of the navigation.
- Then tap on Request Transaction History.
- Select Date Range
- For a long list of history select Custom
- Click the Calendar icon & enter the start date.
- Next, click on the Calendar icon & enter the end date.
- Lastly, Tap on Submit Request
An email will be sent to the email linked to your Gcash account.
Let’s explore the steps separately with some screenshots for a clear understanding:
Step 1: Tap on Transaction
Step 2: Request Transaction History
Step 3: Date Range
Step 4: Click the Calendar icon & enter the start date
Step 5: Click the Calendar icon & enter the end date
Step 6: Tap on Submit Request
Step 6: Finally, Check your inbox
Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to contact Gcash customer support?
Ans: You can call 2882 for Globe and TM (toll-free) (02) 7213-9999.
Q: What is the maximum transaction history that can be accessed?
Ans: The maximum transaction history that can be accessed is up to one year.
Gcash saves your transaction history to help you in the future, where you can provide transaction proof and also manage expenses.
However, if you still need to delete transaction history in Gcash for any reason, you can do so by permanently deactivating your Gcash account.