Have you bought your new BoAt smartwatch and are you using it for the first time? Do you not know how to set time in boAt smartwatch? Don’t worry I will help you out to solve the minimal issue.
Similar things happened to me when I bought my first smartwatch and got confused about how to set the correct time.
In this article, I will help you set the correct time on your BoAt smartwatch. Let’s explore the steps one by one for a better understanding.
Steps by Steps guide to set time in boAt smartwatch
Frankly speaking, there is no option to set the time on your BoAt smartwatch. BoAt does not provide any option either in the watch or in the boAt wearables app.
Your watch automatically adapts date and time from your smartphone. As soon as you connect the smartwatch with the app.
Let’s take a look at the steps:
- First, you need to connect your smartwatch to the app.
- Next, to set the time follow the below steps:
- Go to “Settings”
- Search for “additional setting”
- Next, tap on the “Date and Time” option
- Finally set the time. That’s it.
Let’s explore these steps one by one for a better understanding.
1. First, you have to install the boAt wearables app on your smartphone.
2. Then connect your smartwatch to the app. To connect to the app follow the steps:
- Open the boAt wearables app along with Bluetooth on your device.
- Next, Keep your smartwatch and smartphone nearby.
- Now search for your watch model and tap on the pair button. As shown in the image.
- Hurry! your watch watch is paired with the smartphone through the app.
3. Now, to set time in the boAt smartwatch. Follow the steps:
- Open your mobile “Settings“
- Go to “Additional Setting” and search for “Date and Time“
- Tap on Date and Time and change the date and time. Any change will reflect on your boAt smartwatch.
- Also, you can change your Time format from 12 to 24-hour format.
- Last but not least you can also change the Time Zone.
If you are still unable to fully understand the process then have a look at the video given below.
In case the date and time are not syncing with your smartphone, follow the steps below:
- First, check if Bluetooth is turned on.
- Ensure that your smartwatch is connected to your smartphone.
- Restart both your smartwatch and smartphone.
- Make sure you’re using the latest version of the Boat Wearables app.
Frequently Asked Question
Q) Can we set a time for BoAt Storm?
Ans: Yes, not only boAt Storm but any boat smartwatch can be connected with the above process.
Q) Do we need a smartphone to set the time?
Ans: Yes, definitely you need a smartphone. Because you have to pair your smartwatch with your smartphone.
Q) Can I change the time format (12-hour or 24-hour) on my BoAt Smartwatch?
Ans: Yes, you can change the time format on the same page where you have changed the time.
Q) Can the BoAT Smartwatch automatically set the time?
Ans: Yes, the boAt Smartwatch can typically automatically set the time if it is connected to your smartphone and has access to the internet.
This article is all about how to set the time on your BoAt Smartwatch. It provides all the necessary details on setting the time and date. Additionally, after reading this article, you will be able to change the time and date on your smartwatch.
If you still have any doubts after reading this article then you may ask your query in the comment box.