I know that everybody wants to use things either cheap or FREE. Trust me guys I am also using this free Pixellab PLP file for free. Today we’ll give you the Top 1000+ Pixellab PLP Collection absolutely free, which includes a broad range of files.
Whether you need to create a gaming logo, a business card, or a thumbnail, this collection has everything you need. All in one within this PLP.
Before going further let’s know about its basic details like What is PLP file? How to open PLP file? etc.
What is PLP file?
Pixallab is an Android application and the PLP is a document that assists organizations and people in making proficient realistic plans for logos, standards, banners, slideshows, and other computerized media content. By utilizing this apparatus you can make novel savvy and connect with visual directives for your business or personal use.
This type of PLP file is created by PixelLab. It contains all the data for a PixelLab project, including the image, text, shapes, stickers, and drawings that have been added to the image. This device is exceptionally easy to utilize and requires no earlier planning experience.
How PLP file work?
Page Layout Plus Documents or PLP is a file format that serves an important role in the world of document layout and design.
PLP file is a container where various elements are stored to compose a document’s layout. These elements includes text, images, graphics, and even interactive components. Unlike normal document formats, such as PDF or XML, PLP files are designed to keep the exact positioning and formatting of each element, ensuring a consistent and accurate layout across different devices and platforms.
Step-by-step guide to creating Pixellab PLP files
- Open the Pixellab application and tap on “Create”.
- Then you have to select a photo. If you don’t want to select the image you can go without the image.
- Now you will see various options to edit a photo. You can tap on the “Text” option and write your own text.
- Now you can edit your text, such as font, size, color, style, and more.
- You can choose any of the available stickers or add your own picture by tapping on the “Sticker” option, When your design is completed, you have to save it as Project instead of Save As Image. And done you can now save its PLP file in your file manager and send it to anyone.
How to Open Pixellab PLP file?
To open the PLP file follow the steps below:
- First Install this project file from here.
- After that, go to the Pixellab app and click on “My Projects” or “Open PLP”.
- Now click on PLP at the top of the window.
- Find the downloaded project file in the Downloads folder of the File Manager.
- Select the PLP file and click on the “Open And Add” button.
- Congratulations, your project file has been installed. Now you can edit the downloaded PLP project file completely, if it is not happening, then go to the layer and see if it is not locked, then by unlocking it, you can set it anywhere.
How to add a custom font on Pixellab PLP file?
- “First, you will need to download a TrueType font file (.TTF or .OTF). These files are available on the internet or you can get them from another source.
- Open a file manager on your Android device and access the Pixellab directory.
- Now, copy the font file to a folder that is inside the Pixellab folder. The folder should be named “Fonts” and you may need to create it yourself.
- Now, open Pixellab and go to the text box where you want to write text.
- Now, a dropdown menu will appear with the name of the font. Here, you can see your new custom font.
- You can automatically update your text by selecting your custom font.”
- Here is a more concise translation:
- “To add a custom font to Pixellab, download a TrueType font file (.TTF or .OTF) and copy it to the Pixellab/Fonts folder. Then, open Pixellab and select your custom font from the dropdown menu.”
- I hope this helps you! Let me know if you have any other questions.
How to convert existing files into PLP file?
There is no direct way to convert existing file into PLP file but there is many third-party app or website where you can convert any file format into PLP.
Here are some of the websites given below: